Livpure is known for coming up with innovative technologies and has pioneered a world-class range of water purifiers to provide you with the cleanest and purest drinking water supply. On top among its range of water purifiers is its Glitz series.
The Livpure Glitz UV Water Purifier is one of the best in India and uses advanced Ultra filtration and Ultraviolet technology to provide sterilized and uncontaminated drinking water. This home water purifier sports a sleek, elegant DIY cartridge replacement and an e-monitoring system to monitor the purity levels of your drinking water supply. It features the state-of-the-art power saver technology to guarantee minimum and efficient power utilization. The convenient shutter tray facilitates easy filling of water bottles or glasses. Designed with a UV failure indicator, this water purifier informs you when it is time to service it.
This UV water purifier employs a four-stage filtration process to remove chlorine, turbidity, inorganic chemicals, and organic substances like THMs and pesticides from the water supply.
4 Stage Filtration process –
1) Sediment Filter – This filter effectively removes fine, suspended impurities from the water. It is multilayered and made from non-woven, non-biodegradable polypropylene fiber. The multiple layers are heat sealed to ensure structural integrity and zero media migration.
2) Pre Activated Carbon Filter – This filter, filled with highly-activated coconut shell charcoal, protects the membrane and purifies the water by removing residual chlorine, herbicides, pesticides, weedicides, insecticides, and polyaromatic hydrocarbons with carcinogenic properties.
3) Anti-Scalant Cartridge – The anti-scalant cartridge chelates scale-causing salts in water to prevent scaling on membrane layers, thus leading to enhanced purification capacity and membrane life.
4) Ultra Filtration Membrane – The UF membrane plays a major role in filtering out bacteria, algae, cysts, and other microbial organisms from your drinking water supply. Furthermore, it also enhances the clarity of water by identifying and eliminating coarse and finely-suspended impurities.
- Sleek and elegant DIY cartridge replacement
- 4 stage purification (UV+UF )
- 60 LPH flow rate
- Equipped with e-monitoring
- Custom / free flow dispense option power on/process/filter life indicator
- UV fail Indication
- Power saver technology
- Back flushing port for sediment filter
- Convenient shutter tray to fill glass/bottle
- Adjustable swivel spout
- Operated on 12 VDC
|Storage Tank Capacity||7 Litres|
|Material of Construction||Food Grade Material|
|Product Dimension (W*D*H) (mm)||297*257*506|
|Stages of Purification||4 Stages|
|Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels||1-500 ppm|
|Purification Capacity||Upto 60 Litres/hour*|
|Type of Purifier||Electric|
|Max Duty Cycle||NA|
|Filter Replacement Cycle||Upto 6000 Litres. * Filter life may affect by input water Quality|
|UV Disinfection Column||8 Watt|
|UF Cartridge||0.1 µm|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||3 Kg/Sq.cm**|
|Minimum Inlet Pressure||0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*|
|Input Voltage||140-300 V AC/50 Hz|
|Operating Voltage||12 V DC|
|Indicator||Power ON UV Process Tank Full fault indication|
|Auto Shut Off||N/A|
|Replacement Cycle||6000 Litres|
|Sales Package||Product, Installation kit, User Manual cum warranty card|
|Service Type||Onsite service, during warranty period sediment filter and carbon filter will be replaced and two preventive maintenance will be provided free|
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.